AIM Group Worldwide, an organization specialised in congresses, occasions and communication with 60 years’ expertise, right now publishes a brand new White Paper entitled: Digital and Hybrid Occasions: a information to success, signed by the senior skilled Annalisa Ponchia, Director of Innovation and Buyer Expertise AIM Group Worldwide.
The worldwide pandemic has compelled the occasion trade to embrace and discover the realm of digital conferences like by no means earlier than. AIM Group has already organised greater than 90 digital occasions (congresses, CME programs and company conferences) within the early months of 2020 and an additional 180 digital occasions will occur by the top of the yr.
Throughout the pandemic many company and affiliation shoppers had their first expertise of totally digital occasion, typically planning it in very brief time frames. Whereas the digital pivot is a necessity, in unprecedented circumstances, the necessity to grow to be digital generally can pave the best way for digital occasions with little or no technique and design, lack of creativity and professionalism.
That’s the reason AIM Group determined to leverage the expertise gained from our worldwide consumer experiences to organize tips on how you can plan and organise digital occasions that fulfill the combo of various stakeholders – attendees, audio system and sponsors, leveraging the brand new alternatives supplied by the digital codecs and channels.
“The group of a digital and hybrid occasion requires a DCO, not a typo (!), it is a DIGITAL CONFERENCE ORGANIZER, a staff with particular data and competences and the power to supply strategic steerage on planning occasions with full or partial digital elements” outlines Annalisa Ponchia.
Earlier than embarking on a brand new digital or hybrid occasion, it is advisable comply with a strategic map and full quite a few actions. The methodology offered within the White Paper, downloadable at no cost from the AIM Group web site, suggests six straightforward steps:
1. Content material FIRST. Linking the content material with the suitable communication format and magnificence ought to come first, adapting the tone of voice, session codecs and instruments.
2. The Digital Occasion Crew: strategic mind-set and tech abilities. From the Digital Occasion Strategist to the Content material & Useful resource Supervisor or the Digital Instruments skilled, there are a number of specialist skillsets and profiles which are wanted for this type of occasion.
3. Digital platform and one of the best person expertise: how to decide on essentially the most appropriate resolution? Whether or not it’s a totally digital occasion, a hybrid or multi-hub digital occasion, you need to assess your wants first after which select the suitable technical tools and instruments.
4. Digital Sponsorship alternatives and Digital Exhibitions. It is very important take into account and discover new methods to generate sponsor worth and never merely replicate those used for in-presence occasions.
5. The significance of Communication. A centered effort on communication is required to achieve consideration, reliability and belief out of your target market and have interaction customers all through their journey earlier than, throughout and after the occasion.
6. Sustainable actions and CSR initiatives for digital occasions. On-line occasions could be rather more environmentally sustainable than bodily occasions, we should function this and in addition search for alternatives so as to add CSR initiatives to depart a legacy on the group.
“Organising a digital occasion can open a variety of recent alternatives as a result of you aren’t restricted by the standard bodily obstacles, you’ll be able to very simply develop the viewers and with the right occasion length and timetable you’ll be able to even delay the occasion lifespan” provides Annalisa Ponchia. “There may be one further tip that I’d recommend and that’s leveraging information and suggestions to ensure that the occasion is totally measurable. For those who set clear KPIs on the outset and leverage all of the channels from analytics to social media and the occasion app then you may be in an excellent place to measure the occasion affect”.
“Digital is right here to remain: on-line and hybrid conferences are anticipated to grow to be an integral a part of company and affiliation assembly methods, even when giant in-presence occasions resume”, says Patrizia Semprebene Buongiorno, Vice President AIM Group Worldwide. “Planning a digital or hybrid occasion is rather more complicated than you’d think about. Mastering digital is step one, however additionally it is essential to leverage on-line occasion methods to create memorable and interesting hybrid experiences. Our groups are consulting shoppers to embrace the innovation and are totally dedicated to discover the brand new potentialities and discover new, artistic options”.
The publish Six steps to plan successful Virtual and Hybrid Events appeared first on Travel And Tour World.